Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cereal Box Inspiration

I found this on the back of a box of imitation Cheerios . . . or maybe they were actual Cheerios--nope, Toasty-O’s. In any case, someone designed this display of the Seven Natural Wonders of North America. I’m quite sure that there are many more natural beauties than those which have been crudely modeled here, but this is a start. I’ve decided to keep this box and its little list. Consider it a to-do-list for adventure. I love the outdoors. I love America. So what better way to exemplify that than by visiting America’s natural outdoor wonders? And, needing to start somewhere, this list is more than adequate.
So keep your eyes, ears, and all other senses peeled, because you never know when inspiration will strike and you need to have a place ready for it when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment